NEF is one of the nation’s top professional services firms specializing in consulting and brokerage solutions in key areas of IT infrastructure, including cloud, colocation and network design. NEF leverages decades of experience and subject-matter expertise to provide objective, data-driven advisement across planning, design, procurement and installation.
Whether clients are deploying new infrastructure or are seeking to bolster operations with additional services, NEF’s advisors can address a variety of challenges and opportunities that emerge throughout an enterprise’s life cycle.
Summary of the Position
The Service Delivery Coordinator will be assisting and overseeing multiple service delivery projects at once. This is an in-office full-time position; this person will be working in our Newton, MA headquarters assisting our Account Executives, Account Managers and Vice President of Sales with the following:
- Accurately entering information into our Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management) database
- Collaborating with account executives to ensure all contracts are complete, accurate, and meet internal requirements for order approval and acceptance
- Managing implementations to meet or exceed customer expectations by providing updates and milestone achievements internally and externally
- Facilitating meetings between vendors and customers for problem solving and resolution when needed
- Engaging in consistent, proactive customer communication to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth
- Assisting with internal database maintenance by keeping information current and up to date
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational capabilities
- Must have a professional, outgoing, customer-service oriented manner
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- 2+ years of professional business experience preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in Salesforce a plus, however not required
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Interested applicants should submit their resume to:
Director of Client Services