NEF is a professional services firm focused on research, planning, and deployment of next generation voice and data networks. Specializing in high capacity data transport networks and data center procurement for enterprises and carriers, NEF is the creator of FiberLocator – an industry leading carrier-neutral fiber and lit building mapping tool.
Over the past decade, NEF has earned a reputation for being the go-to resource for dark fiber, data center solutions and network intelligence. Whether clients seek a commercially available solution or want a fully custom private network, NEF has the personnel, tools, expertise and depth of research to supply clients with sound recommendations as well as full deployments. NEF has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
- NEF is a small, but growing company – you will make a difference and see your efforts having an impact on day one.
- You will be a member of a company that has garnered much respect in the telecommunications industry.
- Opportunities for advancement, bonuses and high commissions for hard-working and driven professionals – you can be entrepreneurial within your role at NEF.
- Option of in-office or remote positions available.
- NEF is a professional services firm with clients throughout the US. Most clients are Fortune 1000 companies.
About the role:
We are actively seeking a hunter who will earn significant compensation through completed sales transactions. This individual will focus on new business development, relationship building within existing accounts, and cultivating referral partners. Candidate will be responsible for selling a combination of brokerage and consulting service offerings.
Desired qualifications include:
- 2-5 years of experience within the telecommunications industry. This could include selling:
- Layer 1 (dark fiber)
- Layer 2 (ethernet point-to-point) circuits
- Layer 3 (MPLS) and/or
- Data Center solutions
- Cloud solutions
- UCaaS solutions
- Open to applicants that have 2-5 years selling other technology solutions.
- This person should be highly motivated to build a strong, stable book of business as it will be their primary source of revenue
- Able to identify and develop new sales opportunities, provide product and service solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships with customers and partners to maximize sales opportunities.
- Presentation skills: looking for individuals with exceptional and polished oral and written communication skills.
- Professional services look and feel.
- Consultative sales approach.
- The ability to connect dots and an ability and willingness to learn.
- Self motivation and the desire to excel – must have gas in the tank.
- Should possess active listening skills.
- Can serve as an excellent liaison between clients and technical resources.
- Previous technical knowledge desirable, but not a necessity.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Vice President of Sales