Over the past decade, NEF has earned a reputation for being the go-to resource for Cloud, Colocation and Connectivity solutions.
NEF is a professional services firm focused on research, planning and deployment of Cloud, Colocation and Connectivity services. NEF is the creator of FiberLocator, an industry leading fiber optic, lit building and data center database.
Whether clients seek a commercially available solution or want a fully custom private network, NEF has the personnel, tools, expertise and depth of research to supply clients with sound recommendations as well as full deployments. NEF has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies.
Summary of the Position
This is an in-office full-time position; this person will be working in our Newton, MA location assisting our Account Executives, Account Managers and Vice President of Sales with the following:
- Accurately entering information into Salesforce, our CRM (customer relationship management) database
- Managing accurate implementations and providing updates and milestone achievements internally and externally
- Essentially communicating with our vendors and customers on all aspects of service delivery
- The Service Delivery Coordinator will be assisting and overseeing multiple service delivery projects at once
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational capabilities
- Must have a professional, outgoing, customer-service oriented manner
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a great passion to succeed
- 2+ years of professional business experience preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in SalesForce a plus, however not required
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Vice President of Sales